lunedì 10 gennaio 2022

E' bastata una pennellata al cielo. (lug 2020) Ho comprato un pennello nuovo ed un secchio di vernice. Una pennellata sola.

 

ph nello romano
A frame cut out of the entire drawing, just a little piece of a designed plan, for me, a designed project, I did'nt do it, I found one passed evening, a while ago, and I just kept it in my mind, until it went straight throught my heart.

I am not sure, am wondering around sketches and ideas upong the wall, am realizing only now that there's a future designed in the sky, if I keep following the lineup of the stars, and you should do the same.

I had all the time to screw up the last two weeks of the year and I was just wondering if you had any ideas for me to get a new one for the moment.

.

Nello Romano

lug 2020

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Umani.

Umani Tirano la palla in alto In una sorta di pallavolo In acqua .  Strana euforia Com'è quella del vino Strana euforia Tra la malinconi...